Mental Breakdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mental Breakdown

This is a place to crave & express. Be crazy, be unique, and be you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xFuriaex

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-08

The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings. Empty
PostSubject: The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings.   The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:33 pm

I'm xFuriaex. Furiae is latin for madness, and I chose it because it was part of my VF username, which I really like. And I really like the sound of madness, if that makes any sense. Erm....I suppose you can call me Furi, then?! >_>

So anyways, I like to read, write, make and look at art, and listen to music. Dancing is fun, so is acting.
I absolutely love anime and manga, and I want to learn Japanese and go to Japan. Actually, I'm listening to a song in japanese right now. Freeeeeze! by Aural Vampire. Check it out. Later on the playlist comes some Miyavi, and Gackt. [loooove lovelovelove] As far as music goes I also like Emilie Autumn, The Dresden Dolls, The Cruxshadows, and many many others....

I am The Cheshire Cat and I like to have tea parties with the other Wonderland inhabitants. Especially the Caterpiller.

uh......i play the cello. I'm pretty good at photography. I like tattoos, lip/nose/eyebrow piercings, "weird" hair colors, chokers, and corsets. I use the word 'I' too much. I'm kind of all over the place.

=] hello
Back to top Go down
toxianex
Admin
toxianex

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings.   The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Hello, Furi! Welcome! I like "Coin-Operated Boy" by the Dredson Dolls. It's on my ipod. I didn't know other people knew who they were and I find it surprising that you mentioned them and I never knew you liked them before. >< Razz

Corsets are yummy!

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mentalbreakdown.rpg-board.net
TsukiMusic_722

TsukiMusic_722

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings.   The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Hello Furi! Welcome to...MB?! Yeah...

"Corsets are yummy"? Yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://torideomrp.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings.   The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cheshire Cat sends her greetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mental Breakdown :: General :: Newbies-
Jump to: